Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mesa County Roadway Special Event Policies and Procedures

Mesa County would like to remind citizens that as summer arrives the return of annual events mean event holders must apply for roadway special events permits in order to hold their functions on County roads. Please prepare for a safe and enjoyable event, apply for your permit today!

Applications for Mesa County roadway special events are available from Mesa County Public Works, (970) 244-1765, at the Mesa County Combined Services, 200 S. Spruce St, Grand Junction or online at The application requires description of the event and map showing proposed county road location with suggested routes, number of participants, event history, contacts and insurance requirements. 

All items must be received 90 days prior to your event. Approval by the reviewing agencies must be received before a Special Event Permit will be issued and mailed to you. Please visit for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.