All interested persons in Mesa County are invited to help set future transportation priorities as part of the Grand Valley 2040 Regional Transportation Plan ("2040 RTP"). The 2040 RTP will help guide investments in the region's transportation system to reduce congestion, ease commutes, improve roadway safety, enhance sidewalks, bike, and multi-use trails, and maintain an efficient and effective transportation system that supports the regional economy.
According to Mesa County Commissioner Steve Acquafresca, “Transportation affects everyone, every day in many ways. Our transportation system also has a large impact on our regional economy. To make fair and efficient choices with limited resources, we need people throughout the region to let us know what works well and what needs improvement.”
- Share your comments and learn more on our website: www.GV2040RTP.org
- Like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/GV2040RTP.
- Visit our display at the CDOT Statewide Transit Plan and GV Transit open house on May 28th from
- 5 - 7 p.m. at the Grand Valley Transit Operations Center, 525 South 6th St, 2nd Floor in Grand Junction.
- Participate in CDOT’s Telephone Town Hall on June 26th.
- Stop by, say hello at the 2040 RTP booth during farmer’s markets and community events around the region this summer.
- Email us at 2040RTP@mesacounty.us
For more information, please call Ken Simms, Project Manager, at 244-1830 or visit the plan website at www.GV2040RTP.org.