- October 30th (Clifton Starvin Arvin's-3247 F Road, 5:30-6:30 pm);
- November 5th (Old Courthouse-544 Rood Avenue, Public Hearing Room 2nd Floor, 5:30-6:30 pm); and
- November 6 (Fruita Recreation Center-324 N. Coulson Avenue, Cherry Meeting Room, 5:30-6:30 pm).
Comments on the proposed budget are encouraged through December 8th through the following venues:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you email, please include the word “budget” in subject line;
- or in person at Board of County Commissioner Hearings, generally held every Monday morning at 9 a.m. at 544 Rood Avenue, Grand Junction CO. (Currently hearings are set for October 27, November 10, November 17, November 24, December 8. Comments on budget may be made during ‘unscheduled business.’ Board of Commissioner Hearing agendas may be found at http://www.mesacounty.us/BoCCagendas/).