The Mesa County Commissioners this morning met with local representatives of state and federal resource management agencies.
The quarterly meetings are held to update all attendees on projects and issues of interest.
Involved were representatives of:
- Mesa County
- Colorado Division of Parks and Wildlife
- Colorado National Monument
- Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Colorado State Forest Service
- U.S. Bureau of Land Management
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- U.S. Natural Conservation Service
The next quarterly meeting is June 18, 2015.