|These are some of the vehicles that will be sold at auction on June 27.|
In the market for a new car or truck?
Mark your calendar for 10 a.m. June 27.
That's when Mesa County and the City of Grand Junction are co-hosting a joint surplus vehicle and equipment auction. It will be held at 2482 Commerce Boulevard in Grand Junction.
Mesa County vehicles for sale include:
- A 2004 Ford E-350 passenger van
- A 1995 GMC 3500 with utility body (4x2)
- A 2011 Ford F-250 crew cab (4x2)
- A1993 Ford Ranger pickup (4x2)
- A 2011 Ford F-350 with diesel engine (4x4 cab and chassis)
- Four 2005 Ford Crown Victoria police cruisers
- Two 2007 Ford Crown Victoria police cruisers
- One 1998 Chevrolet Blazer 4x4
Bicycles, office equipment and more also will be sold at the auction. Visit the Buster Cattles Auction Service website for more pictures.