Many Mesa County Offices will be closed on Monday, Sept. 7, 2015, in observance of Labor Day.
These offices/services will be closed:
- Commissioners, Treasurer, Assessor, Surveyor, 544 Rood Ave.
- Administration & Resource Management offices, 544 Rood Ave.
- Attorney’s Office, 544 Rood Ave.
- Clerk & Recorder (Motor Vehicle/Recording/Elections/Clerk & Recorder), 200 S. Spruce St., Grand Junction; 3225 I-70 Business Loop, Clifton; 325 E. Aspen St., Fruita
- District Attorney, 125 N. Spruce St. This includes the Justice Center.
- Grand Valley Transit (GVT)
- Health & Human Services, 510 29 1/2 Road
- All Mesa County Landfill facilities, 3071 U.S. Hwy. 50
- Public Works and Planning, 200 S. Spruce St.
- Regional Transportation Planning Office, 525 S. Sixth St.
- Resource Management, 544 Rood Ave.
- Sheriff’s Office - Records and Civil Divisions, 215 Rice St.
- Workforce Center, 512 29 1/2 Road
These offices will be open:
- Criminal Justice Services, 636 South Ave.
- Sheriff’s Office - Jail, Patrol, Emergency Services, 215 Rice St.
- Animal Services, 971A Coffman Road near Whitewater, will be open from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.