Starting today, and for the remainder of this year’s Coordinated Election, Mesa County and the state of Colorado are recommending that voters return their ballots at the following drop-off locations instead of the mail:
- Mesa County Central Services, 200 S. Spruce St. (West Entrance), Grand Junction, CO 81501
- Clifton Motor Vehicle, 3225 I-70 Business Loop, Clifton, CO 81520
- Mesa County Fairgrounds, 2785 US-50, Grand Junction, CO 81503
- Goodwill (Inside), 630 24 1/2 Rd, Grand Junction, CO 81505
- Mesa County Department of Human Services, 510 29 1/2 Road, Grand Junction, CO 81504
- Fruita Civic Center, 325 E. Aspen Ave, Fruita, CO 81521
Due to the amount of time it may take to mail ballots back to the Elections office, voters who have not yet returned their ballots are encouraged to turn them in to any of the drop box locations through 7 p.m. on Nov. 3.
To verify that a ballot has been received by the Elections Office, voters may call (970) 244-1662 or visit www.GoVoteColorado.com. Replacement ballots may be requested by calling (970) 244-1662 during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or on Election Day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For further information or if you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 244-1662.