Community members are invited to learn more about Mesa County’s proposed 2016 budget at three upcoming Town Hall meetings hosted by Commissioners Rose Pugliese, Scott McInnis and John Justman.
- Wednesday, Nov. 4, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Old Courthouse, 544 Rood Ave., public hearing room on the second floor
- Monday, Nov. 9, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Fruita Community Center, 324 N. Coulson Ave. in Fruita
- Thursday, Nov. 12, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Starvin Arvin’s, 3247 F Road in Clifton
View Mesa County's proposed 2016 budget online at www.mesacounty.us/finance.
The draft budget was presented in public hearing on Oct. 12. Final adoption of the 2016 budget is planned for Dec. 7 at 9 a.m.
Comments on the proposed budget are encouraged through the following venues:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mesacounty
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Board of County Commissioner Hearings:
o Generally held every Monday morning at 9 a.m. at 544 Rood Ave., the hearings include an unscheduled business portion of the agenda. Community members are welcome to provide feedback on the proposed 2016 budget at that time. For upcoming Commissioner hearing agendas, visit www.mesacounty.us/BoCCagendas.