Many Mesa County offices will be closed on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 26 and 27, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
These offices will be closed both days:
- Commissioners, Treasurer, Assessor, Surveyor, Administration, 544 Rood Ave.
- County Attorney, 544 Rood Ave.
- Clerk & Recorder (Motor Vehicle/Recording/Elections), Grand Junction, Clifton and Fruita locations
- Health & Human Services, 510 29 1/2 Road
- Hazardous Waste Collection Facility and Solid Waste Administration, 3071 U.S. Hwy. 50
- Public Works and Planning, 200 S. Spruce St.
- Regional Transportation Planning, 525 S. Sixth St.
- Resource Management, 544 Rood
- Sheriff (Records and Civil Divisions), 215 Rice St.
- Tri-River Extension, 2775 Hwy. 50
- Workforce Center, 512 29 1/2 Road
These offices will be closed Thursday and open Friday:
- District Attorney and the Justice Center, 125 N. Spruce St.
- Mesa County Landfill and Composting, 3071 U.S. Hwy. 50
- Grand Valley Transit
- Animal Services, 971A Coffman Road near Whitewater
These offices will be open both days:
- Criminal Justice Services, 636 South Ave.
- Sheriff (Jail, Patrol, Emergency Services), 215 Rice St.
- Sheriff (Alternative Sentencing Unit), 559 Pitkin Ave.