Many Mesa County offices will be closed on Wednesday, Nov. 11, in observance of Veterans Day.
This closure includes:
- Commissioners, Treasurer, Assessor, Surveyor (544 Rood Ave.)
- Administration & Resource Management offices (544 Rood Ave.)
- Attorney's Office (544 Rood Ave.)
- Clerk & Recorder's Office (Motor Vehicle/Recording/Elections/Clerk & Recorder - Grand Junction, Clifton and Fruita offices)
- District Attorney's Office (125 N. Spruce St.). This includes the Justice Center.
- Health & Human Services (510 29 1/2 Road)
- Hazardous Waste and Solid Waste Administration (3071 U.S. Hwy. 50)
- Public Works and Planning (200 S. Spruce St.)
- Regional Transportation Planning Office (525 S. Sixth St.)
- Sheriff's Office - Records and Civil Divisions (215 Rice St.)
- Workforce Center (512 29 1/2 Road)
The closure does NOT include
- Criminal Justice Services (636 South Ave.)
- Grand Valley Transit (GVT)
- Sheriff's Office - Jail, Patrol, Emergency Services (215 Rice St.)
- Mesa County Landfill and Compost facilities (3071 U.S. Hwy. 50)
· Animal Services (971A Coffman Road near Whitewater) will be open from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.