Did you know? Mesa County:
- plows 641 miles of paved roads.
- uses 34 trucks and four 1-ton trucks to plow paved roads.
- considers 589 miles of paved roads a priority, which means they need to be cleared the first day.
- plows 170 miles of gravel/dirt roads.
- uses 13 graders to plow the gravel/dirt roads.
- considers 144 miles of gravel/dirt roads a priority.
Mesa County maintains 24-hour coverage during and after storms until near normal driving conditions are restored.
Roads and streets within incorporated cities are not included in Mesa County's program.
For more information, go here or call 244-1807.