Mesa County's Clerk and Recorder would like to announce that the Title and Registrations Division of Motor Vehicle is changing its hours of operation.
Beginning May 4, 2015, the Title and Registrations Motor Vehicle offices will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Motor Vehicle Division (MCCS, Clifton and Fruita) will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Fruita office will continue to be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hours will change to 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- You can renew online if you have not passed your grace period and you have current proof of insurance by going to www.colorado.gov/renewplates.
- Your receipt will work as proof of registration for 10 days.
- You can use an e-check for a $1 fee ($1 is worth avoiding the wait)