Many Mesa County offices will be closed on Monday, Feb. 15, in observance of Presidents’ Day. The Mesa County Sheriff’s Office Records Division will be closed in honor of fallen Deputy Derek Geer.
These offices will be closed on Monday:
- Commissioners, Treasurer, Assessor, Surveyor, Finance, Administration, 544 Rood Ave.
- County Attorney, 544 Rood Ave.
- Clerk & Recorder (Motor Vehicle/Recording/Elections), Grand Junction, Clifton and Fruita locations
- District Attorney
- Facilities and Fairgrounds
- Health & Human Services, 510 29 1/2 Road
- Public Works and Planning, 200 S. Spruce St.
- Regional Transportation Planning, 525 S. Sixth St.
- Resource Management, 544 Rood
- Sheriff (Records Division), 215 Rice St.
- Tri-River Extension, 2775 U.S. Hwy. 50
- Workforce Center, 512 29 1/2 Road
This office has special hours on Monday:
- Animal Services will be open from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
These offices will be open on Monday:
- Criminal Justice Services, 636 South Ave.
- Grand Valley Transit
- Hazardous Waste Collection Facility and Solid Waste Administration, 3071 U.S. Hwy. 50
- Sheriff (Jail, Patrol, Emergency Services), 215 Rice St.
- Sheriff (Alternative Sentencing Unit), 559 Pitkin Ave.