The goal is to develop a plan that fully leverages current broadband resources, while improving the availability of high-speed Internet throughout the region.
Officials are asking for input from all Internet users – business professionals, community and health services providers, educators, government officials and citizens – to ensure comprehensive Internet development.
Primary goals are to maximize broadband availability and cost savings, while taking full advantage of available funding opportunities.
Meetings will be held:
- June 2, 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., county-wide business and industry, 544 Rood Ave.
- June 2, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m., community, 544 Rood Ave.
- June 8, 9 a.m. – 10 a.m., community, De Beque Community Center, 381 Minter Ave.
- June 8, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m., community, Collbran Fire House, 2004 Elm Ave.
- June 9, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m., community, Fruita Civic Center, 325 E. Aspen Ave.