Many Mesa County offices will be closed on Monday, July 4th, in observance of Independence Day
These offices will be closed on Monday:
- Commissioners, Treasurer, Assessor, Surveyor, Finance, Administration, 544 Rood Ave.
- County Attorney, 544 Rood Ave.
- Clerk & Recorder (Motor Vehicle/Recording/Elections), Grand Junction, Clifton and Fruita locations
- District Attorney
- Facilities and Fairgrounds offices
- Grand Valley Transit
- Health & Human Services, 510 29 1/2 Road
- Public Works and Planning, 200 S. Spruce St.
- Regional Transportation Planning, 525 S. Sixth St.
- Resource Management, 544 Rood
- Sheriff (Records Division), 215 Rice St.
- Workforce Center, 512 29 1/2 Road
- The Mesa County Landfill, Hazardous Waste Collection Facility, Organic Material Composting Facility, and Solid Waste Administration, 3071 U.S. Hwy. 50
This office has special hours on Monday:
- Animal Services will be open from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. An officer will be on duty from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Criminal Justice Services, 636 South Ave.
- Sheriff (Jail, Patrol, Emergency Services), 215 Rice St.