Preliminary budget proposal will be presented in public hearing on Oct. 10
Town hall meeting dates include:
- Wednesday, Oct. 26, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Starvin Arvin’s, 3247 F Road in Clifton
- Thursday, Nov. 3, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Old Courthouse, 544 Rood Ave., public hearing room on the second floor
- Monday, Nov. 14, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Fruita Community Center, 324 N. Coulson Ave.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mesacounty
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Board of County Commissioner Hearings
- Hearings are typically held every Monday morning at 9 a.m. at 544 Rood Ave. The hearings include an unscheduled business portion of the agenda. Community members are welcome to provide feedback on the proposed 2017 budget at that time. For upcoming Commissioner hearing agendas, visit www.mesacounty.us/BoCCagendas.