Did you know? Mesa County:
- Plows 641 miles of paved roads.
- Uses 34 trucks and four 1-ton trucks to plow paved roads.
- Considers 589 miles of paved roads a priority, which means they need to be cleared the first day.
- Plows 170 miles of gravel/dirt roads.
- Uses 13 graders to plow the gravel/dirt roads.
- Considers 144 miles of gravel/dirt roads a priority.
Roads and streets within incorporated cities are not included in Mesa County's program.
For more information, go here or call 244-1807.