|The Mesa County Animal Services temporary facility is underway.|
During the transition from the current facility to the temporary facility the following services will be affected:
- From April 24-30, 2017, Animal Services will be unable to accept any owner released animals, unless the animal presents an imminent risk to the public due to aggressive behavior.
- Animal Services will be closed to the general public on Thursday, April 27 and Friday, April 28.
|The temporary Animal Services tent facility is under construction.|
- The temporary facility will not be open to the general public. Citizens looking for their lost animals will be directed to our website for animal identification and retrieval. Citizens will also be able to obtain additional details including locating lost animals at our website http://pets.mesacounty.us
- Owner release dogs held in the temporary facility will be kept to a limited number. Animal Services will have very limited space in the temporary facility and will need to closely monitor the animal numbers during this period. Animal Services will be working with dog owners based on individual circumstance to be able to accept owner release dogs as soon as possible.
- Regular calls for service through the Animal Services answering service.
- After hours emergency calls.
Additional information and details are available at http://animalservices.mesacounty.us/hoursofoperation.aspx