The Mesa County Clerk and Recorder's Office will be hosting the Secretary of State's Campaign Finance Training on June 27, at the Mesa County Central Services building, 200 S Spruce Street. RSVP no later than June 21 at https://goo.gl/qhdLyu
The training is open to the public. There is no cost to attend; however, you must RSVP. The training covers information for:
- State candidates and candidate committees (including Regional Transportation District (RTD)),
- County candidates and candidate committees (including school board and special district),
- State and county:
- Issue Committee (including Small-Scale)
- Political Party
- Independent Expenditure Committee
- Political Committee
- Small Donor Committee
- Political Organization (527)
- Municipal committees and candidates should consult with their municipal clerk for local regulations.
If you have any questions contact Campaign Finance Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-894-2200 (dial 3 then 1).
Send your reservation request to email@example.com or call 303-894-2200 (dial 3 then 1).
Please include the following information:
- Your name, phone number, and email address
- Number of attendees
- Name or type of committee you represent, if any