Give input and express your budgetary priorities with county officials
Residents are invited to learn more about Mesa County’s proposed 2018 budget at three upcoming town hall meetings hosted by the Board of County Commissioners.
Town hall meeting dates include:
- Thursday, Oct. 26, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Starvin Arvin’s, 3247 F Road in Clifton
- Thursday, Nov. 9, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Fruita Community Center, 324 N. Coulson Ave.
- Monday, Nov. 13, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Old Courthouse, 544 Rood Ave., public hearing room on the second floor
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mesacounty
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Board of County Commissioner Hearings
- Hearings are typically held every Monday morning at 9 a.m. at 544 Rood Ave. The hearings include an unscheduled business portion of the agenda. Community members are welcome to provide feedback on the proposed 2018 budget at that time. For future Commissioner hearing agendas, go to https://goo.gl/Vfwg5N.