Mesa County is looking for input on much-needed updates to the Land Development Code (LDC) to improve services and processing time to move projects through the system more efficiently.
The updates aim to modernize Mesa County Land Use Codes and to provide a more user-friendly document that combines various ordinances and code standards to avoid redundancy.
The proposed code update condenses and streamlines processes such as:
- Major and Minor Subdivision
- Site Plan(s)
- Major vs. Minor
- Conditional Use
- Urban vs. Rural
- Landscaping requirements
- Property Line Adjustments
- Density by Design Toolbox
Join us for an open house with the Mesa County Planning Department
Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2019, from 4:30-7:30pm
Mesa County Central Services Lobby (East Entrance)
200 S. Spruce Street, in Grand Junction.
Please note, final updates to the Land Development Code will be presented in the following public meetings:
- Mesa County Planning Commission — Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019, at 6 p.m. Mesa County Public Hearing Room, 544 Rood Avenue, on the second floor.
- Mesa County Board of Commissioners — Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2019, at 9 a.m. in the Mesa County Public Hearing Room, 544 Rood Avenue, on the second floor.